- The 6th edition of Air Force Exercise Cope India-2023 was conducted during the last two weeks at Air Force Stations located at Kalaikunda, Panagarh and Agra.
- It is part of a regular air exercise between the Indian Air Force (IAF) and the United States Air Force (USAF), which is slated to conclude on 24 April 2023.
- Frontline aircraft such as Rafale, Tejas, Sukhoi-30MKI, Jaguar, C-17 and C-130 participated in the exercise from the Indian Air Force.
- F-15 ‘Strike Eagle’ fighter jets, C-130, MC-130J, C-17 and B1B strategic bombers participated from the US Air Force side.
- Air personnel from Japan’s Air Self Defense Force also participated in the exercise as observers.
- This joint exercise provided a valuable opportunity for participants from all countries to share their views and learn by imbibing best practices through mutual cooperation, exchange and joint missions.
Qns : Which countries participated in the Cope India-2023 air exercise?
कोप इंडिया-2023 वायु अभ्यास में किन देशों ने भाग लिया?
(A) India and Russia / भारत और रूस
(B) India and Japan / भारत और जापान
(C) India and the United States / भारत और संयुक्त राज्य अमेरिका
(D) Japan and the United States / जापान और संयुक्त राज्य अमेरिका
Answer: (C) India and the United States