- The government has extended the ceasefire agreement with three Naga groups for one more year.
- The groups are NSCN-NK, NSCN-R, and NSCN-K-Khango.
- The ceasefire agreement with NSCN/NK and NSCN/R will be effective from 28th April, 2023 to 27th April, 2024.
- The ceasefire agreement with NSCN/K-Khango will be effective from April 18th, 2023 to April 17th, 2024.
- All three groups are breakaway factions of NSCN-IM and NSCN-K.
- These groups have signed ceasefire agreements with the government over the years.
Question: Which Naga groups have had their ceasefire agreement extended by the Indian government?
a) NSCN-IM and NSCN-K
b) NSCN-NK, NSCN-R, and NSCN-K-Khango
c) NSCN-R and NSCN-K-Khango
d) None of the above
Answer: b) NSCN-NK, NSCN-R, and NSCN-K-Khango