- Indian shooters Hriday Hazarika and Nancy Mandhotra have won silver medals in the men’s and women’s 10m air rifle events at the ongoing ISSF World Cup 2023 in Baku, Azerbaijan.
- It was the first ISSF World Cup medal for 21-year-old Hriday Hazarika and 19-year-old Nancy Mandotra. Hazarika made it to the final of the men’s 10m air rifle.
- Hazarika shot 251.9 in the final. Jalan Peckler topped the table with a score of 252.4.
- Nancy Mandhotra won the silver medal by scoring 253.3 in the final. With these two medals, India’s tally in the World Cup went up to four.
- The Baku meet is the final stage of the ISSF World Cup for rifle and pistol shooters. The final leg before the ISSF World Championships in Doha in November will be held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Qns : Who won silver medals in the men’s 10m air rifle events at the ISSF World Cup 2023?
(A) Manu Bhaker
(B) Hriday Hazarika
(C) Abhishek Verma
(D) Deepak Kumar
Answer : (B) Hriday Hazarika