- Aqua Marine Park (Tunnel Aquarium) in Hyderabad will be India’s biggest such project, which will be built with Rs 300 crore.
- With a built-up area of over 2,50,000 sq ft, this tunnel aquarium will come up in Kothavalaguda Eco Park spread over 4.27 acres.
- The curved tunnel will be at least 100 meters long with a 3.5 meter walkway and 180 degree view.
- This aqua marine park will have tunnels with a variety of aquamarine species including fish, reptiles etc.It will also have a restaurant with a view of the exhibition/panel display, dome theatre, 7-D theatre, virtual aquarium, touch tank, etc. The theater will have a seating capacity of 25 people.
- India’s largest tunnel aquarium will have a minimum capacity to accommodate about 2,500 individuals and the water volume will not be less than 3 million liters for the total aquarium and not less than 2 million liters for the tunnel tank alone.
- It will have more than 300 species including freshwater, brackish water and marine/brackish water species, with a total of more than 10,000 animals including fishes, reptiles and other marine and land-based fauna, including ornamental fish, domestic and imported species are included.
Qns : Where will India’s largest tunnel aquarium ‘Aqua Marine Park’ be built?
Ans : (D) Hyderabad