- Indian archery teams won 5 gold medals, 5 silver medals, and 2 bronze medals at the Asia Cup-World Ranking Tournament, Stage II in Tashkent.
- In the compound women team event, Parneet Kaur, Raginee Markoo, and Pragati defeated Kazakhstan to win gold.
- In the compound men team event, Amit, Kushal Dalal, and Abhishek Verma beat Hong Kong to win gold.
- In the compound mixed team event, Parneet Kaur and Abhishek Verma beat Kazakhstan to finish at the top of the podium.
- In the compound women individual event, all three medals were claimed by Indians.
- In the compound men individual event, all three medals were won by Indians.
- In the recurve men team event, the team of Mrinal Chauhan, Tushar Prabhakar Shelke, and Jayanta Talukdar defeated China to win gold.
- In the recurve women team event, the Indian team won silver.
- In the recurve mixed team event, India won silver.
- Two other silvers came in individual recurve men and women categories.
Question: How many gold medals did Indian archery teams win at the Asia Cup-World Ranking Tournament Stage II in Tashkent?
Answer: A. 5