Diksha Dagar, a talented golfer, won her second Ladies European Tour (LET) title at the Czech Ladies Open on 25 June 2023.
- She won her first LET title in 2019 during her rookie year.
- Diksha was also part of the winning team at the Aramco Team Series in London in 2021.
- She becomes the second Indian to win on the LET in 2023, with Aditi winning the Magical Kenya Ladies earlier in the season.
- Diksha is the only Indian golfer along with Aditi to have tasted success on the LET.
- Her second individual success comes after a gap of four years, three months, and 11 days since her first LET title in 2019.
- On the final day of the Czech Ladies Open, Diksha started with six pars, then birdied the seventh and ninth holes to turn in 2-under and reach a total score of 12-under.
- Diksha was born with a hearing impairment and has been wearing hearing aids since the age of six.
- Her father, Col Narinder Dagar, serves as her mentor, coach, and caddie.
Question : Diksha Dagar wins Czech Ladies Open 2023 Golf Title. She has overcome which unique challenge or condition ?
a) Vision impairment
b) Hearing impairment
c) Physical disability
d) Language barrier
Answer: b) Hearing impairment