- The King of Cambodia, Norodom Sihamoni, will arrive in India on his first state visit from 29 to 31 May.
- The visit is the culmination of the 70th anniversary celebrations of diplomatic relations between India and Cambodia.
- This visit by the King of Cambodia is taking place after almost six decades, the last visit of the present King’s father was in 1963.
- Secretary (East) said Raja would be accorded a ceremonial welcome at the Rashtrapati Bhavan on 30th May.
- President Draupadi Murmu will host a state banquet in honor of the visiting dignitary the same evening. Raja will also have bilateral meetings with President Draupadi Murmu and Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Qns : Who is the King of Cambodia?
(C) Norodom Sihamoni
(D) Willem Alexander
Ans : (C) Norodom Sihamoni