- The Ministry of Tourism, Government of India is participating in the Arabian Travel Mart (ATM) 2023 being held in Dubai, United Arab Emirates from 1 to 4 May.
- Representatives from over 65 State Tourism Departments/Union Territories of India, tour operators, travel agents, hotel chains and airlines are participating in Arabian Travel Mart 2023 Dubai.
- The Indian Pavilion will showcase India’s rich cultural and natural heritage including UNESCO World Heritage Sites, Wildlife Sanctuaries and Spiritual Heritage Sites.
- This will increase the number of people coming to India for tourism from the Middle East region. It will also provide an opportunity to the stakeholders of the Indian tourism industry to connect with the global travel trade.
- Launched the Visit India 2023 campaign to provide a comprehensive overview of India’s diverse tourism offerings and the country’s commitment to sustainable tourism practices.
- Arabian Travel Mart is one of the leading global events in the travel and tourism industry, attracting visitors and exhibitors from around the world’
- The Ministry of Tourism is celebrating this year as ‘Visit India Year 2023’ to encourage inland travel in the backdrop of India’s G20 Presidency as well as the grand event of India@75 Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav.
Qns : Where is the Arabian Travel Mart 2023 being held?
(A) Mumbai, India
(B) Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
(C) Dubai, UAE
(D) None of these
Ans : (C) Dubai, UAE