- The “Ningaloo” hybrid solar eclipse will take place on April 20.
- The eclipse will bring both a total eclipse and an annular eclipse, creating a “ring of fire” effect.
- The solar eclipse will not be visible from India, but can be best viewed from the western coast of Australia.
- The eclipse is named after the Ningaloo coast of Australia.
- The eclipse is a “hybrid” eclipse because it will go from an annular eclipse to a total eclipse before going back to an annular eclipse again.
Question: What is the “Ningaloo” hybrid solar eclipse?
a) A partial eclipse
b) A total eclipse
c) Both a total and annular eclipse
d) A lunar eclipse
Answer: c) Both a total and annular eclipse