- Union Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari inaugurated a two-day animal fair in Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh on 6 April 2023.
- 50,000 farmers with 1,500 high-breed certified animals have enrolled in the event.
- Animals that win various competitions will be rewarded Rs 5 lakh, Rs 2 lakh, and Rs 1 lakh in 18 categories.
- Buffalos, cows, bulls, horses, goats, and sheep from across the country have been brought to participate.
- Participating animals will walk on the ramp like models.
- Around 150 stalls have been set up to provide information and demonstrations on advanced machinery and techniques used in the agricultural field to the farmers.
Questions : Which city is hosting a two-day fair featuring high-breed certified animals for the first time from 6 April 2023 ?