Weekly Current Affairs Magazine (in English) PDF for the week from 03 to 09 September 2023 for free download. This weekly Current affairs magazine consist One liners, detail news and MCQs for Competitive exams.
Art and Culture Current Affairs
- Shah Rukh Khan’s Action-Packed ‘Jawan’ became the highest-grossing Hindi film on its opening day
- 48th Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) from 7 to 17 September 2023.
- World’s tallest Nataraja statue installed at Bharat Mandapam, the venue of the G20 summit in Delhi
Economy Current Affairs.
- RBI Gradually Reduces Incremental Cash Reserve Ratio (ICRR) to Manage Liquidity.
- New UPI Payment Options Launched by NPCI for Inclusive Digital Payments.
Important Days Current Affairs.
- Teachers Day : 5 September.
International Current Affairs.
- Prime Minister Modi attended ASEAN-India Summit 2023 in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- G-20 Summit 2023 in New Delhi on September 9-10, 2023.
- ASEAN summit in Jakarta, Indonesia from September 5 to 7, 2023.
National Current Affairs.
- Cauvery Water Dispute: Unresolved issue and Ongoing Tensions.
Science and Technology Current Affairs.
- Japan launched the lunar lander “SLIM” for Moon Landing.
- Bharat Drone Shakti – 2023 at IAF airbase in Hindan Ghaziabad, from the 25th September 2023.
- Chandrayaan 3 Rover Pragyan Pauses Operations on Moon, Awaits Sunrise for Next Phase.
- India’s first solar observatory mission, Aditya-L1, launched on September 2, 2023.
Sports Current Affairs.
- Rajeev Ram and Joe Salisbury Secure US Open Men’s Doubles Title, Beating Bopanna and Ebden in Thrilling Final
- Indian men’s table tennis team qualify for the Paris 2024 Olympics.
- Rohit Sharma to lead the Indian Cricket team in the 2023 ODI World Cup.
- Durand Cup 2023 final : Mohun Bagan SG defeated East Bengal FC.
- India won Men’s Hockey 5s Asia Cup 2023 by defeating Pakistan.
States Current Affairs.
- Country’s first solar city inaugurated in Sanchi of Madhya Pradesh.
Weekly Current Affairs MCQ: 03 to 09 September 2023.
PDF : Weekly Current Affairs Magazine
Period : 03 September to 09 September 2023
Medium : English
PDF Pages : 18
Download PDF from the below google drive link :