Weekly Current Affairs Magazine (in English) PDF for the week from 15 October to 21 October 2023 for free download. This weekly Current affairs magazine consist One liners, detail news and MCQs for Competitive exams.
Art and Culture Current Affairs.
- Best Tourism Village Award for Dhordo Village by UN World Tourism Organization.
- 69th National Film Awards: Allu Arjun received Best Actor and Alia Bhatt and Kriti Sanon shared the Best Actress Award.
Important Days Current Affairs.
- World Students Day : 15 October 2023 : Birth anniversary of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam.
International Current Affairs.
- Indian Navy’s Advanced Light Helicopter reaches Sri Lanka Air Force base to impart training
- Christopher Luxon became the Prime Minister of New Zealand.
National Current Affairs.
- PM Modi launched India’s first Regional Rapid Transit System at Sahibabad.
- Stealth destroyer, ‘IMPHAL’ was handed over to the Indian Navy by Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited
- KYC-ECI Mobile App to Know Candidate Criminal Histories.
- PM to launch India’s first Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) on 20th October.
- Minimum Support Prices for Rabi Crops for Marketing Season 2024-25 has been increased
- Four per cent hike in dearness allowance for Central Government Employees.
- Global Maritime India Summit 2023 from October 17 to October 19 in Mumbai
- Ircon and RITES designated as Navratna Status Central Public Sector Enterprises.
Polity Current Affairs.
- Govt approves bonus for Group C and non-gazetted Group B rank officials.
Science and Technology Current Affairs.
- GITEX Global 2023, the world’s largest technology and startup show took place from October 16th to October 20th at Dubai
Sports Current Affairs.
- Karthikeyan Murali beats World number One Magnus Carlsen in Qatar Masters Chess tournament
- IOC included Twenty-20 cricket and four other sports in the Olympic Games Los Angeles 2028
- India will bid to host Olympics in 2036.
Weekly Current Affairs MCQ: 15 October to 21 October 2023
PDF : Weekly Current Affairs Magazine
Period : 15 October to 21 October 2023
Medium : English
PDF Pages : 25