Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated ‘World Food India 2023,’ a mega food event, in New Delhi on November 3, 2023.
- The event is a three-day exhibition held at Bharat Mandapam at Pragati Maidan.
- More than 1,200 exhibitors and participants from over 80 countries are participating in the event.
- The Prime Minister distributed Seed Capital Assistance to over one lakh Self Help Groups’ members and inaugurated the Food Street at the event.
- Various pavilions have been set up to showcase India’s rich food culture to the world.
- Approximately 50 dialogue sessions are planned, focusing on various aspects of the Food Processing Industry.
- The mega food event has a special focus on millets.
Q.: What is the special focus of ‘World Food India 2023’ ?
a) Organic farming
b) Seafood processing
d) Dairy products
ans : c) Millets