- The first woman pilot (Shivangi Singh) of the Indian Air Force to fly the Rafale fighter jet is part of the Indian Air Force contingent participating in the multinational exercise Orion in France.
- The officers are in France to participate in the multinational exercise where India has sent its Rafale aircraft for the first time outside the country.
- Shivangi Singh joined the Indian Air Force in 2017 and joined the second batch of women fighter pilots of the Indian Air Force. Before flying Rafale, Shivangi had also flown MiG-21 Bison aircraft.
- Shivangi hails from Varanasi and is part of the Golden Arrows Squadron of the IAF based in Ambala, Punjab.
- Shivangi Singh became the first woman fighter pilot to fly Rafale after being selected as a Rafale pilot in 2020 after a rigorous selection process.
Qns : Who is the first woman pilot of the Indian Air Force to fly the Rafale fighter jet?
राफेल फाइटर जेट उड़ाने वाली भारतीय वायु सेना की पहली महिला पायलट कौन हैं?
(A) Shivangi Singh / शिवांगी सिंह
(B) Deepika Choudhary / दीपिका चौधरी
(C) Bhawana Kanth / भावना कंठ
(D) Avani Chaturvedi / अवनी चतुर्वेदी
Ans : (A) Shivangi Singh / शिवांगी सिंह