The Indian team secured two Gold medals at the 64th International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO) 2023 held in Chiba, Japan. The team also won two Silver and two Bronze medals.
- The Indian team finished 9th out of 112 countries.
- This is the fourth time India has achieved a position in the top 10.
- The final team is selected through various stages of the National Olympiad Examination conducted by HBCSE.
Mathematical Olympiad Medal Winners from India
- Gold Medal : Arjun Gupta and Atul Shatavart Nadig
- Sliver Medal : Ananda Bhaduri and Siddharth Choppara
- Bronze Medal : Adhitya Mangudy Venkata Ganesh and Archit Manas
Source : Official list of medal winners
Q.: Which rank did the Indian Team secure in the 64th International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO) 2023 out of 112 participating countries?
Answers: 2. c) 9th