- The King of Bhutan, Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck, has arrived in India on a three-day visit.
- He was received by External Affairs Minister Dr. S Jaishankar at the airport in New Delhi, along with the Minister of Foreign Affairs and External Trade, Dr. Tandi Dorji, and senior officials of the Bhutan government.
- The visit is part of the long-standing tradition of regular high-level exchanges between the two countries and is expected to strengthen the close and unique India-Bhutan partnership.
- During the visit, the King of Bhutan will meet with President Droupadi Murmu and Prime Minister Narendra Modi, while Dr. Jaishankar and senior officials will also call on the visiting dignitary.
- India and Bhutan share a unique relationship of friendship and cooperation characterized by understanding and mutual trust.
- The visit will provide an opportunity for both sides to review the entire gamut of bilateral cooperation and advance the close bilateral partnership, including economic and development cooperation.
Question: Who is the king of Bhutan ?
a) Dr. S Jaishankar
b) Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck
c) Dr. Tandi Dorji
d) Narendra Modi
Answer: b) Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck