- Nasscom, the apex body for India’s IT industry, has announced its new leadership for the year 2023-24.
- Anant Maheshwari, President of Microsoft India, has been appointed as the Chairperson of Nasscom for 2023-24, succeeding Krishnan Ramanujam, President of Business & Technology Services at Tata Consultancy Services.
- Rajesh Nambiar, Chairman and Managing Director of Cognizant India, has been appointed as the Vice Chairperson for 2023-24.
- Nasscom has also announced its new Executive Council for 2023-2025, which will work with government bodies to help build policies that can further support the growth of the Indian IT sector.
- Nasscom’s growth objectives for the Indian IT sector include achieving $500 billion by 2030.
National Association of Software and Service Companies (NASSCOM) is an Indian non-governmental trade association and advocacy group, focused mainly on the technology industry of India. Established in 1988, NASSCOM is a Nonprofit organization. NASSCOM is the apex body for the US$ 227 billion Indian technology industry.
Qns : Who has been appointed as the Chairperson of Nasscom for the year 2023-24?
वर्ष 2023-24 के लिए नैसकॉम के अध्यक्ष के रूप में किसे नियुक्त किया गया है?
(A) Rajesh Nambiar
(B) Anant Maheshwari
(C) Krishnan Ramanujam
(D) None of the above
Answer: (B) Anant Maheshwari