- Today, April 7th, is World Health Day.
- The theme this year is Health for All.
- World Health Day is organized every year to coincide with the setting up of the World Health Organization (WHO) in 1948.
- The WHO is observing its 75th anniversary this year.
- The aim is to make the global community aware of the progress in public health over the past 7 decades.
- It is also a call for action to tackle health challenges
Question: When is World Health Day observed?
a) April 7th
b) May 7th
c) June 7th
d) July 7th
Answer: a) April 7th