- India ended the Archery World Cup 2023 Stage 2 in Shanghai, China with three medals on 20th May.
- Indian archer Prathamesh Javkar won the first World Cup gold medal in the men’s individual compound event by defeating world number one Mike Schloesser of the Netherlands in the second round of the Archery World Cup in Shanghai.
- 19-year-old Jyoti Surekha Vennam and 20-year-old Ojas Praveen Deotale won India’s second consecutive gold medal in the mixed team event.
- Avneet Kaur, on the other hand, won the second medal for India. She secured a bronze medal in the individual women’s compound. The 18-year-old beat Turkey’s Ipek Tomaruk 147-144 in the bronze medal match after losing to Great Britain’s Ella Gibson in the semi-finals.
- It was the second consecutive World Cup gold medal for the mixed doubles pair. Earlier, he had also won the Antalya stage last month.
Qns : How many medals did India win at the Archery World Cup 2023 Stage 2 in Shanghai, China?
Ans : (C) Three